Resources, Trainings, and Events
- A Conversation about New Hampshire Problem Gambling Prevention and Treatment
- A Conversation about Gambling Disorder and its Treatment, with a Focus on New Hampshire Resources
- What NH Providers Need to Know about Gambling and Gambling Disorder Webinar
- 211 NH — 211 is New Hampshire’s first statewide, comprehensive information and referral service. Thanks to a unique coalition of nonprofit, government, corporate, and volunteer partners, New Hampshire residents need only dial 211 to be connected, at no cost, to receive information and referral specialists who can provide them with the health and human service information they need to get help, give help, or discover options.
- For health care providers: Practice Guidelines for Treating Gambling-Related Problems
- Take a gambling screening to find out if you’re at risk
- Download a free copy of Your First Step to Change, an evidence-based toolkit for those who are interested in changing their gambling.
- New England Gamblers Anonymous Intergroup
- Financial resources for providers
- Financial resources for gamblers
Trainings and Events
Check back periodically for live events and trainings. View our previously recorded webinars and a conversation about problem gambling and its treatment.
Contact the New Hampshire Council on Problem Gambling
603-724-1605 24/7 helpline